Last Updated: March 15, 2014
Default faculty mailing address: Materials
Research Centre, Indian Institute of Science(IISc),
Bangalore - 560012, INDIA.
Phone: Country code-91; Bangalore city
code 80 from abroad and 080 from India.
For a complete list, please click here on this link
- A.K.Dubey and B.Basu,
Pulsed Electric Stimulation and Surface charge induced cell growth on multistage spark Plasma Sintered Hydroxyapatite-Barium Titanate Piezobiocomponate,
J. American Ceramic Society,
481-489, 97 (2013)
- A. Sabareeswaran, B. Basu, S. J. Shenoy, Z. Jaffer, N. Saha and A. Stamboulis,
Early osseointegration of a strontium containing glass ceramic in a rabbit model,
9278-9286, 34 (2013)
- Jaba Mitra, Shilpee Jain, Ashutosh Sharmaand Bikramjit Basu,
Patterned growth and differentitation of neural cells on polymer derived carbon structures in vitro,
140-155, 65 (2013)
- Alok Kumar, K. Biswas and Bikramjit Basu,
Fretting wear behavior of hydroxyapatite-Titanium composites in simulated body fluid, supplemented with 5g/L bovine Serum Albumin,
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics,
404004-404013, 46 (2013)
- Indu Bajpai, Kantesh Balani and Bikramjit Basu,
Spark Plasma Sintered HA-Fe3O4 based Multifunctional Magnetic Biocomposites,
J. American Ceramic Society,
2100-2108, 96 (2013)
- Shilpee Jain, Ashutosh Sharma and Bikramjit Basu,
Vertical electric field stimulated neuronal cell functionality on porous amorphous carbon electrodes,
9252-9263, 34 (2013)
- A. K. Dubey, Anumol E. A., K. Balani and B. Basu,
Multifunctional properties of multi-stage spark plasma sintered HA-BaTiO3 based piezobiocomposites for bone replacement applications,
J. Am. Cer. Soc.,
3753-3759, 96 (2013)
- Jaba Mitra, Garima Tripathi, Ashutosh Sharma and Bikramjit Basu,Scaffolds for bone tissue engineering: role of surface patterning on osteoblast response
Royal Society of Chemistry Advances,
11073-11094, 3 (2013)
Select Career Publications:
- Amit S. Sharma, Nisha Mishra, K. Biswas and B. Basu; Fretting wear study of Cu-10 wt% TiB2 and Cu-10 wt% TiB2-10 wt% Pb composites; WEAR (2013).
- Amartya Mukhopadhyay, T. Venkateswaran and Bikramjit Basu; Spark Plasma Sintering may lead to phase instability and inferior mechanical properties: a case study with TiB2; Scripta Materialia, 69 159-164 (2013). [Viewpoint paper]
- Krishanu Biswas, Amit S. Sharma, Bikramjit Basu; On the Densification Mechanisms and Properties of Cu-Pb and Cu-Pb-TiB2 Nanocomposites consolidated using Spark Plasma Sintering; Scripta Materialia 69 122-126 (2013). [Viewpoint paper]
- G. B. Raju and B. Basu; Hot pressed TiB2-10 wt. % TiSi2 Ceramic with extremely good thermal transport properties at elevated temperatures (up to 1273K); Scripta Materialia 68 79-82 (2013).
- Neha Gupta, Amartya Mukhopadhyay, K. Pavani, Bikramjit Basu; Spark Plasma Sintering of novel ZrB2-SiC-TiSi2 composites with better mechanical properties; Mat. Sc. Engg. A 534 111-118 (2012).
- P. Suresh Babu, Bikramjit Basu and G. Sundararajan; The influence of erodent hardness on the erosion behavior of detonation sprayed WC-12Co coatings; WEAR 270 903-913 (2011).
- K. Madhav Reddy, Amartya Mukhopadhyay and Bikramjit Basu; Microstructure-Mechanical-Tribological Property Correlation of multistage spark plasma sintered tetragonal ZrO2; Journal of the European Ceramic Society 30 3363-3375 (2010).
- D. Roy, S. S. Singh, B. Basu, W. Lojkowski, R. Mitra and I. Manna; Studies on wear behavior of nano-intermetallic reinforced Al-base amorphous/nanocrystalline matrix in-situ composite; Wear 266 1113-1118 (2009).